Sports Massage is the management, manipulation and rehabilitation of soft tissues of the body including muscles, ligaments and tendons.
Safely and effectively the massage can be focused on trying to treat the problem; the therapist will aim to reduce pain and look into the causes of the problem and how to avoid it in the future, as well as prevent future injuries.
- Maintain the body generally in better condition.
- Prevent injuries and loss of mobility.
- Cure and restore mobility to injure muscle tissue.
- Pain reduction.
- Improve circulation and lymphatic flow.
- Assist in the removal of metabolic waste.
- Remodel scar tissue when required.
- Anxiety reduction.
- Boost performance, extend overall life of your sport career.
- Gordon Thomson Pilates Body Europe Studio. 17 Queensberry Mews West, South Kensington, London SW7 2DY.
- Purus Active Health. 23-24 Henrietta Street, London WC2E, Covent Garden.
- The comfort of your own home or office.
Booking in advance is needed for all sessions.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 07789888738 for further information.