Personal Training is a specific programme that can be done on a 1-2-1 basis or small groups created to develop and improve body conditioning and achieve quicker results through the combination of different training techniques. Training can include cardio-vascular, muscular strength, muscular endurance, body composition, flexibility, power and speed exercises.
Clients are encouraged to have short, medium and long term goals. The improvements and achievements of these goals are constantly monitored encouraging the client to keep working and developing. Each client will work on its own goal, be health, fitness or sports related.
Programmes can include:
- Weight loss.
- Cardio-respiratory programmes.
- Strength and endurance training.
- Power and speed training.
- Flexibility training.
- Personal training for teenagers and children.
- Personal training for women pre, during or post pregnancy.
- Personal training for seniors.
- Personal training at various stages of physical rehabilitation.
- Personal training for GP Referral.
- Sports conditioning.
- Specific to the clients’ needs.
- Gordon Thomson Pilates Body Europe Studio. 17 Queensberry Mews West, South Kensington, London SW7 2DY.
- Purus Active Health. 23-24 Henrietta Street, London WC2E, Covent Garden.
- Hyde Park, Green Park, Regent's Park and Hampstead Heath.
- The comfort of your own home or office.
Booking in advance is needed for all classes and private sessions.
Please contact email@example.com or 07789888738 for further information.